We are committed to ensuring you receive your tiles in good time and condition.
You can choose various delivery options to suit your individual needs – including next-day delivery and also evening delivery if time away from your work makes daytimes difficult. Just select your preferred method at the checkout stage.
Delivery is FREE on most orders over £500.
The standard delivery service is free on orders over £500 *surcharge postcodes & upgrade options may apply.
For orders under £500, we charge just £39 for delivery.
Standard delivery takes up to 5 working days from order confirmation to delivery. Your order will be delivered on the day you nominate, between 8 am and 6 pm Monday to Friday. On the delivery day, you may receive a text detailing a two-hour delivery slot, however, this is not guaranteed to happen.
The following delivery upgrades are available at the checkout:
- £55 Premium delivery within 48 hours – available on orders placed before 11 am
- If you wish to you can elect for evening delivery – between 5 pm and 9 pm on a weekday evening.
Please email us or call 0113 231 0218 for a quote if you require this service.
Due to increased courier charges, the following delivery surcharges will be charged for the following postcodes.
£65 – Scottish Highlands postcodes, as follows: FK20-21, G83-84, PA21-38, PH33, PH36-41, PH49-50, TR17-26, AB, IV0-39, IV63, KW1-14, PH19-32, PH34-35
£100 – The Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Scottish Islands, as follows: HS, IV40-56, PA20, PA40+, PH42-44, KA27-28, ZE, KW15-17, PO30-41, GY, IM, JE
£150 – Northern Ireland. Deliveries require a minimum of 7 working days. This charge includes customs clearance costs
Delivery to these postcodes requires a minimum of 7 working days.
How will my order be delivered?
Orders are mostly delivered on a wooden pallet by the national pallet network.
- Two or more pallets may be used for larger orders
- The delivery vehicle is generally the same size as a bin wagon – please advise if there are any property access issues
- All deliveries are kerbside only, they will not bring the pallets into your property.
Please watch the videos below which detail how deliveries are made.
The delivery is made to the kerbside only and the driver will determine the nearest accessible point to your property.
The driver will not open the pallet, physically handle the tiles or enter your property at all.
- We would recommend that you arrange help to move the order prior to delivery
- Please also remember that tiles can be heavy and some boxes may weigh up to 30 kg
We need to be informed prior to delivery if you have access restrictions around the delivery address. Examples would be narrow lanes, road works. If a bin lorry can’t get to your address, the delivery wagon will not be able to either.
An extra charge of £30 will need to be applied if nobody is present to accept the delivery and a redelivery is required or a smaller delivery vehicle is required.
Signing for your delivery
An adult must be present when the delivery is made to check and sign for the order:
We recommend you do the following:
- Check the goods are present
- Check for any damage
- Sign to accept the delivery. You’ll need a sharp knife to cut through the shrink-wrap that protects the boxes and you may need to move and open boxes. If you see or suspect any damage then you must follow the guidelines below.
All orders are inspected for damage before they leave the warehouse.
However, if you suspect or see damage of any description you should:
- Mark the delivery note with the word ‘DAMAGED‘ (nothing else).
- Take photographs of the damaged pallet and product
- Inform us within 24 hours by phone or by email
Please note that we can only issue exchanges free of charge if the above steps are followed. We would like to point out that sometimes there may be tiles with small chips or cracks on the edges or corners – it is likely that your tiler can use these for off-cuts.
A delivery note will be included on the side of each pallet. Please check this note against your actual delivery. Please note any tiles are missing on the delivery note and inform us immediately so we can send out replacements.
Very rarely there could be delivery issues that are out of our control (very bad weather, breakdown, traffic etc), and should this happen, we cannot be held liable for any costs occurring from a delayed delivery. Therefore it is wise to book your tiler in the diary after your delivery is on site.
Covid-19 – Social Distancing Policy
During the current Coivd-19 pandemic please exercise social distancing and hygiene protocols as advised by the Government at all times throughout the delivery process.
We offer a 30-day return policy which applies if you change your mind upon receiving the product. You will need to return your order back to us at your own cost and we will refund you in full, excluding the original delivery charge, if any.
For more information on our delivery and returns policy, please visit our returns page.